AVA Consulting is seeking a Business Process Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 15 Month+
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- The duration of the mission is about 15 months and the job is located in Dallas office. Regional / international travel may be required from time to time (infrequent).
- The Senior Business Process Owner for Order-To-Cash Upstream will contribute directly to the program working within the Operations division. As business process owner senior for Order-To-Cash, you plan, direct, and coordinate activities for sophisticated processes, including existing process mapping, gap analysis, evaluation of requirements, process design and implementation of business processes for Order to Cash.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate has a deep-rooted knowledge of Supply Chain and has a mindset of breaking down a problem, identifying risks and gaps and finding balanced solutions to support our journey to Integration with Client.
- Proven Skill in Demand Planning, Inventory Control, Procurement and Warehousing with similar size industry, especially in term of number of references to manage. (~500.000 different SKU) .
- Ability to implement/enhance order-to-cash processes and organize necessary change management based on data-driven decisions.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and managing workload and priorities.
- Able to communicate and to work collaboratively with the all managerial scale (from top management to key users) on complex issues and with a high level of effectiveness.
- Ease with technology ( Software, Functional Architecture) .
- Know how on process mining, BPMN 2.0
- Able to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and changing tasks and priorities.
- Ability to handle information and data with confidentiality
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 10 to 15 years' business process execution for order to cash with a recognized expertize on Warehousing, Demand Management, Inventory Control and Procurement /knowledge/experience, consulting, and/or process engineering/optimization.
- Experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Experience in implementing and sustaining change/improvements (change champion).
- Hands on experience with Process Mapping, Modeling, Creating and validating process documentation (Policies, SOP, RACI, KPI, job description) on a similar size organization.
- Experience in the application of process management standards and policies for Industry (APQC, APICS ), and knowledge of risk management practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Lean, Business Process Management, or similar methodology.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing various systems to collect and analyze data.
- Collaboration to a successful SAP deployment within a similar size organization would be appreciated.
- Exposure to RPA would be appreciated as well.
NOTE: - Interested Candidates can apply by sending their Updated Resume and Contact Details.