- Strong experience in project/program management in computer science background with robotics experience.
- 5+ years of experience in managing 24x7 support projects.
- Blue Prism Professional Developer or Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA) certifications.
- Strong client-facing experience, excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Understand the needs and challenges of multiple project development teams across operations and partner to formulate solutions that support the business and technical strategies.
- Expertise in Service Management and related industry standard tools such as Jira/Confluence/ServiceNow.
- Strong metrics-driven approach to monitor and control team’s performances adhering to project SLAs.
- A focused approach to driving innovation and change initiatives.
- Ability to manage 30+ member team and be responsible for people development, performance and delivery.
If you find yourself suitable for this position, kindly send your updated resume and expected hourly rate to tinfant(at)sensiple(dot)com
Infant Selvin | Sensiple Inc.,
555 US Highway 1 S, Ste 330 Iselin, NJ 08830