Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
The Health Provider organization is seeking a growth oriented Senior Director aligned to their Veterans Affairs (VA) and Defense Health Agency (DHA) clients. The team is focused on growth while providing mission critical healthcare technology solutions in support of our nations Veterans and active-duty service members and their eligible beneficiaries. The Senior Director is responsible for developing and executing growth initiatives and plans along with the technical, schedule, and cost performance of multiple programs, through subordinate program/project managers, in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Depending on opportunity size, they will be responsible for direct or supporting engagement of sales activities with clients as well as the delivery of IT services and the technical integration of our new clients. They must demonstrate an understanding of the Healthcare IT market, enterprise technology solutions, and have experience working with clients across the entire client (sales & delivery) lifecycle. This individual will have a strong business development and project management background working across multiple domains in IT. The successful candidate must have demonstrated a proven record of capturing large (>$50M) new business opportunities and delivering complex projects across an organization, building effective customer relationships, documenting customer requirements while ensuring a positive work environment that emphasizes teamwork to achieve common goals.Responsibilities:
- Depending on opportunity size, leads or partners with Sales Leadership to develop and execute strategies and plans necessary to meet the organizations revenue growth objectives.
- Depending on opportunity size, leads or supports major proposals personally, or through subordinate program/project managers.
- Develops and executes On-Contract-Growth strategies for driving organic contract growth objectives
- Responsibility for full business P&L.
- Formulate business strategy, financial and execution plans for achieving financial objectives.
- Performs contract reviews to ensure compliance and deliverables execution; monitors contract, subcontract, and funding; prepare forecasts of program financial performance.
- Develops and delivers required contract, departmental, project and/or financial reports.
- Develops Quality Assurance Programs for all products and services.
- Prepares staffing plans, including skill and labor mix, to support contract operations.
- Supervises, Recruits and Trains direct employees and contractors.
For Colorado Residents
- Requires BA/BS with 10 to15 years, with at least five years as a manager and demonstrated experience with sales and P&L management.
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader; developing and leading high-performance teams to generate a vision and esprit de corps across the organization, establish direction and motivate members to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute integrated strategies that capture opportunities across businesses and drive profitable growth.
- Knowledge of business planning, product management, new product development, marketing strategy, customer analytics, customer acquisition and retention, and branding.
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills, including effective reporting of operations, issues and performance.
- Experience with Veterans Affairs and Defense Health Agencies preferred.
- Must be able to achieve a VA/DHA position of trust.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $135,283.20
Colorado Salary Maximum:$289,224.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.