As a Business Intelligence Analyst I on the CernerWorks Cyber Delivery team, you will drive efficient operations within a line of business by analyzing business processes and data to provide business insight. You will analyze complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision makers. You will implement process changes and process improvements that are sustainable and repeatable. This position will also consult with business stakeholders and participate in cross-functional teams to address business issues and participate in identified business initiatives and project delivery. Finally, you will collaborate with business intelligence developers to suggest insightful supplemental visualizations and interactive data offerings. We are looking for a candidate with strong critical thinking skills and a desire to learn and grow. Apply today!Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- At least 5 years of total combined related work experience or completed higher education, including:
- 1 year of business analytics work experience
- 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, or Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, or another Data Visualization Tool
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
As of March 31, 2022, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.EEO is the Law (English)E-Verify Participation (English)Right to Work (English)EEO is the Law (Spanish)E-Verify Participation (Spanish)Right to Work (Spanish)