What does an exceptional Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II do?
As a member of the core Global Business Solutions technology team you will play a vital role in building next generation of payment products primarily in the merchant acquiring space.
You will have an opportunity to work on some of the most innovative technologies that will define the next level of digitization in the electronic payment-processing ecosystem. As member of the core TransArmor team you can look forward to building and expanding industry leading cutting edge suite of payment, PCI/PII data encryption and tokenization products.
You are the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes the opportunity to learn new technologies and build industry-changing products.Basic Responsibilities:
As a Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II, you can look forward to,
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Owning one or more applications in Java/J2EE; adding new features, resolving bugs, and refactoring/ improving code base
- Developing new features, investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development
- Translating product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
- Collaborating with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly available services
- Utilizing application development expertise using Object-Oriented Programming
- Designing, developing, delivering, and supporting critical business applications
- Leading cross-team system integration architectures and driving these architectures through to implementation and deployment
- Creating process improvements and workflow to facilitate problem resolution with speed and accuracy
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve application issues
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working with QA to develop test plans and strategies
- Writing automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed
- Being a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in a strong product setting
- Participating in a regular on call rotation
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience with Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent in Computer science or Information science/systems
- Minimum of 5 years of design, and development experience primarily using Java tech stack on a Unix platform
- Minimum of 3 year of Experience with API design and REST web services. (JSON and/or XML).
- Deep expertise in Java stack with experience building latency sensitive applications in a distributed systems environment
- At least 2 years of experience working with Oracle database and MongoDB
- Knowledge of cryptography
Who We Are: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.