Our client, a communications industry leader, is seeking a dedicated Product Manager to support growth, innovation, and product plans to deliver best-in-class video products.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
Requirements of the Product Manager:
- Work across teams to manage current product portfolio
- Provide expertise in video products and technologies (IPTV, QAM)
- Translate data and insights into strategic actions plans in conjunction with teams
- Develop and implement product strategies that support enterprise objectives
- Develop and deliver product training programs as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and practical experience
- At least 5 years of innovative product development or product management experience
- Experience in cable, telecom, or related technology experience managing innovation products
- Experience and understanding of video products and technologies for consumer and business markets
- Experience and understanding of video CPE from different manufacturers
- Experience interfacing with product technology vendors
Job ID: 360930About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!