Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career. Work you'll do
Seeking a Targeting Analyst to support in intelligence functions, analytics, and cyber investigations and operations. In the role you will:
- Advance collection operations by identifying new collection opportunities with potential to address identified source coverage gaps
- Conduct target analysis/development functions
- Apply indicators and characteristics of known threat variables to a defined targeting need and use analytic techniques and methodologies to advance investigative or collection actions, or to recommend new investigative or collection actions
- Evaluate, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of data and information from one or multiple sources into high quality, fused targeting/intelligence products.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Active Top Secret Clearance required with the ability to obtain SCI with CI Poly
- Prior experience supporting a variety of core analytical tasks
- 3 years experience conducting research and analysis at the operational or strategic level
- Experience identifying new Potential Confidential Human Sources (PCHSs) or other new collection opportunities with potential to address identified source coverage gaps
- 3 years experience conducting target analysis/development functions
- Ability to apply indicators and characteristics of known threat variables to a defined targeting need
- Experience utilizing analytic techniques and methodologies to advance investigative or collection actions
- Experience in recommending new investigative or collection actions
- Prior experience evaluating, analyzing, and synthesizing large quantities of data and information from one or multiple sources into high quality, fused targeting/intelligence products
- Specialty in AOR of China, North Korea, or Iran, and Cyberterrorism.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 25%-75%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be onsite for this role in Chantilly, VA
- Certification in: Certified Ethical Hacker, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst, CompTIA Cloud+, CompTIA Pentest+, GCHI-GIAC Certified Incident Handler, Cyber Security Incident Responder OR GIAC Response and Industrial Defense