American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Application Analyst II
is responsible for working with IT & business stakeholders in assigned verticals to support application core base functionality to evaluate and maintain system integrity in conjunction with best practices and day-to-day business processes of the purchasing and finance teams. The Applications Analyst is responsible for ensuring system and process continuity with the direction of Application Leadership. Assigned tasks will require a mixture of technical and analytical skills. The Applications Analyst will work in a cross-functional team environment and can collaborate effectively to implement and maintain business solutions.
A comprehensive knowledge of business processes and cycles to translate business needs into application functionality that supports the business unit. Strong ability to influence internal customers on system functionality, utilizing best practices and communicating limitations to deliver the correct process required to complete the applicable transactions. Ability to take a concept and apply it to everything you do. Strong knowledge of accounting principles and processes preferred.Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and defines functional requirements based on business needs for American Homes 4 Rent in conjunction with the key members of IT and business stakeholders.
- Corrects and modifies existing processes in place to support sustainable and flexible architecture and environments.
- Creates process documentation, procedures, and policies. Maintains documentation, including working with IT teams and assigned business stakeholders to address concerns and update standards and policies.
- Investigates, triages, and troubleshoots escalated issues and system outages. Performs root cause analysis and exercises appropriate problem management strategies.
- Facilitates change management processes, including the development and execution of test scripts, communication plans, implementation plans, and rollback plans.
- Assists in providing training for other IT teams and business users.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience Business, Systems and/or Application Analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in technology business process development.
- Experience in Business analysis.
- Experience with Oracle One, home builder module or equivalent purchasing or financial accounting platform.
- Experience with financial reporting platforms and/or processes.
- Strong business/application analysis skills.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $67,050 to $95,865. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
information technology, computer science, analytics, IT, business analysis, systems analysis, application analysis, financial reporting, accounting, finance