Hope you’re doing well.
Please find below the Job Description of iOS Lead position.
Also, Please find the company URL for your reference - https://www.infostretch.com/
Infostretch is a digital engineering services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our expertise include developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. We specialize in Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
Title: iOS Lead
Job Description & Qualifications
As the Digital Technology Senior iOS Mobile Developer, you will execute full stack mobile and responsive mobile web solutions for mobile banking clients.
- Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation on iOS, including system analysis, test-driven application development, unit test, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the business and product owners.
- Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
- Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
- Adapt digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Work with server engineers to design API specs.
- Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better.
- Need 2+ years of experience in Lead
- Experience in native mobile app development on iOS; and hands-on experience in Swift, Objective C and/or React native code to build front-end web or native application experiences
- Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks ,familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in test-driven development and test automation
- Attention to detail to carefully craft both tests and code
- Experience working with the Agile/scrum project management methodologies
- Backend web service and API knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills and an ability to multi-task in a deadline- oriented environment
- A willingness to learn new technology
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- B.S. or higher in computer science or engineering
Senior Executive - Human Resources