Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking an experienced Cyber Program Manager to lead the SOC Task Order. The Program Manager will set the direction and oversee cyber operations to include Monitoring and Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Forensics, and Engineering for the SOC at the customer. This role includes making sure operations are in accordance to DHS Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSP) standards while driving to flawless execution of the Program operations. He/She will be required to interface with customer and Leidos executives frequently.
Candidate must have direct project or program management experience in delivery of Cyber Security Operations. The Program Manager shall have demonstrated capabilities in providing vision and driving a Program organization towards a target level. He/she shall have capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action for SOC staff (including both contractor and government personnel), and manage teams supporting resolution of these issues. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the Government leadership personnel, and Leidos senior management. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Cyber security with 8 years of prior relevant experience in system engineering/program management experience with 4 years of direct project and program management experience in the delivery of information systems or computer network support services.
- Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain a SCI
- PMP certification required
- ISC2 CISSP certification required
- Experience managing a Security Operations Center (SOC) or other equivalent cyber organization is required
- Must possess demonstrated capabilities to analyze highly complex cyber security and network issues, recommend plans of action, and manage the resolution of these issues.
Masters of Science in Engineering or related field
Experience leading a program toward CSSP or CSP certification is highly desired.
Experience leading Cyber/IT/Infrastructure transformation initiative is highly desiredPay Range: