A mission driven San Francisco company is looking to bring on a passionate contract Product Designer to their growing team. Here you will be able to play a crucial part in developing user experiences across the suite. You will be able to get lost in Figma and help the team push out major initiatives.
The company is solving a $2.6 trillion global food waste problem through technology and innovation. They are looking for a hard-working designer who is passionate about solving food waste.
Contract Duration: 2 -3 months
Required Skills & Experience
- Passionate for the mission
- 1-2 years as a Product Designer
- A portfolio and/or case studies that demonstrates skills across UX and UI
- Expereince with Figma or similar tools
- Expereince designing and shipping for web and mobile products
Desired Skills & Experience
- Marketplace experience
- B2B, SaaS experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.