- Third Party Risk Management:
- Assist in the planning, design and implementation of a Vendor Performance Management program including the policy, framework and procedures
- Contributes and executes overall strategy and vision of the Vendor Management Unit (VMU)
- Oversees the third-party on-boarding process, including risk assessment and due diligence through partnerships with Legal, business unit and security to ensure all requirements are met.
- Oversees the day-to-day risk mitigation, monitoring, and reporting as it relates to third party relationships
- Considered subject matter expert in associated risk and risk management methodology
- Review vendor risk assessment outputs to ensure risk has been appropriately assessed
- Delivers reporting from the third-party risk management platform and team presentations to stakeholders, including to senior management and oversight committees, including reporting on critical and high-risk relationships/products.
- Aid in design, creation and delivery of program training to internal business unit stakeholders
- Ensure departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulatory standards and company policies and procedures
- Participate in team’s preparation and involvement in regulatory examinations
- Assist with the creation of policies and procedure for the Vendor Management Unit
- Develop and maintain Vendor Scorecards
- Analyze external supplier data to drive recommendations
- Challenges and provides process improvement strategies on existing procedures and processes across the team and risk organization to achieve efficiencies.
- Basic understanding of SOC reports, Business Continuity Planning, Inherent Risk and Entity Level Controls
- IT Contract Management:
- In coordination with Procurement (OPCG and DIT) and legal, provide the following duties: reviewing and red-lining contracts, providing recommendations on business risks to contract owners, coordinating the appropriate additional reviews from departments such as Security, depending on contract type, and ensuring compliance with Federal/State Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform pre-contract support, including vendor pre-qualification (RFI and IFB, RFP, and RFQ)
- Review and assist negotiating contracts (includes NDAs, master agreements, amendments, statements of work, etc.) in all areas of complexity and risk, with minimal supervision
- Interface with Business Owners to ensure contract negotiation objectives align with key stakeholder expectations and provide project status and analysis throughout the negotiation and contract development phases
- Evaluate vendor documents to determine acceptability based on business unit needs and Federal/State standards
- Resolve contractual and interpretive differences between vendors and business units
- Develop and promote strategic partnerships with vendors
- Provide financial analysis support for financial negotiations of contracts
- Develop goals and metrics for measuring and managing supplier performance
- Mitigate vendor risk and create third party contingency plans
As IT Vendor Management subject matter expert, drives performance standards utilizing creative problem solving to find win-win solutions to challenges.
Creates, modifies, and extracts reports and dashboards to communicate key metrics to contracting personnel and leadership team.
- Create and Implement a performance management and risk management process
- Build the methodology to measure and improve vendor performance
- Build and lead strategic road maps and capacity forecasts
- Reduce OpEx and optimize CapEx spend
- Create vendor partnerships to drive innovation and optimize vendor performance
- Build out analytics and reporting capabilities