Job ID: 2114356
Location: CHANTILLY , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-30
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Competitive salary and $25K guaranteed sign on bonus being offer for this position!
SAIC is looking for a new ISSM Lead to joing the team supporting the Chantilly and Reston locations. This position is a Lead ISSM supporting multiple Intelligence Community (IC) Customers. The ideal candidate will lead and assist a team of ISSMs and ISSOs distributed through out the DMV area by providing guidance and exceptional leadership. This position will interface with Program Managers, Senior Leadership, Cyber and System Administration teams and various other stakeholders to enable SAIC's mission while navigating various Customer requirements. Additionally, this position will co-lead a change control board, program milestone reviews and assist in shaping the strategic vision of SAIC's Information Assurance program.
• The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will have responsibility for implementing information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information of a USG program.
• Demonstrate IC information security and experience.
• Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
• Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503, and RMF is required.
• Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
• This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
• The position requires daily support of the team, system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
• The ISSM will be responsible for systems security, testing and system accreditation activities.
• The ISSM will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems
• Develop new documents and processes to support the development and deployment of new architectures on the enterprise platform, ensuring the deployed architecture complies with DoD directives.
• Prepare accreditation documents for the Authorizing Official's review.
• Work with systems administrators to ensure that all information systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established security policies and practices.
• Lead system certification and accreditation activities. Ensure secure systems operations and maintenance.
• Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience; Masters and five (5) years or more experience; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
• Active TS/SCI clearance with FSP is required
• DoD 8570 IAM Level II or III certifications (CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc.)
• Previous ISSO, ISSM, ISSE, SCA experience are essential.
• Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the "separation of duties" concept
• Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
• Experience creating and submitting security documentation
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are required
• Applicant will have working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems such as Win 10, and Windows server.
• A working knowledge of network and communication equipment, protocols, and troubleshooting tools is highly desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.