We are hiring for an exciting position in sunny Orlando, Florida.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer with the desire to grow into a Senior Lead Software Engineer and lead a software team. You will be a part of the development of next generation Modeling and Simulation. In this role you will:
- Experience in Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) software development
- Experience developing software solutions in object-oriented software development and Angular/Typescript/Java software language proficiency
- Configuration management (GitLab, SVN) and CMMI Level 5 software processes/metrics and Product Line Management processes/tools (JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory)
- Software requirements analysis (DOORS), software design, software implementation and software testing
- Code, test, integrate, debug and document software solutions and serve part time as a Product Owner / Scrum Master. Over time, you will assume additional Product Owner / Scrum Master responsibilities, eventually supporting those activities full-time.
- Lead and develop software and systems products in a UNIX, Linux, Windows-based workstation, and / or containerized environment.
- Lead and conduct research, design, document, implement, and test computer software systems, in conjunction with product development requirements, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis
- Help champion, implement, and lead SAFe Agile practices by serving as a Product Owner and Scrum Master .