Adobe Solution Architect- No third parties please!
Duration: 6 to 12 months
We seek a Solution Architect to define the architecture for a new line of business and Digital capabilities as it relates to our Corporate Services function including Campaign Management with Adobe (Adobe Campaigns).
- Architecture Definition - Responsible for the definition, documentation, and communication of the solution architecture congruent with Enterprise direction while operating in a matrix environment including:
o Translating business requirements into architected solutions
o Collaboratively develop and clarify architectural options with Business and IT stakeholders
o Providing business and technical justification including ROI, impacts and risks of the options
o Gaining agreement on proposed solution architecture
- Architecture Realization – Responsible for supporting project teams on functional and technical design activities to ensure alignment of detailed designs with the approved solution architecture.
- Stakeholder Management – Maintain close working relationships management and delivery teams.
- Raise risks, issues and key decision to leadership as required using structured and supporting analysis.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- 5+ work experience including Solution Architecture experience in a large enterprise
- Understands all domains of architecture, APIs and Analytics.
- Strong integration skills and understanding of how data, function and integration intersect.
- Ability to drive outcomes in a matrixed environment even when requirements are ambiguous.
- Experience in reviewing detailed designs to ensure architectural alignment and project success.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to quickly develop impactful presentations.
- Strategic minded thinking with critical thinking skills, strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving ability.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Architecting solutions with Adobe Campaign preferred
- Healthcare industry desired