Overview Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation.
We are a global team that provides all infrastructure, end user computing and production support services. Our goal is to provide reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver client commitments and business solutions around the world.
As part of TSG, the Enterprise Monitoring and Automation
team's goal is to provide the tools and strategy to drive holistic end-to-end enterprise technology monitoring across a combination of people, process, and tools. Define and implement a comprehensive standardized set of -best-of-breed- monitoring tools for use across the enterprise. Democratize the monitoring data and federate dashboard configuration and events management. Develop a modern automation platform using artificial intelligence and machine learning to facilitate automated issue resolution and faster triage. The Role
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer
to join our Monitoring and Automation group that uses cutting age technology like Robotic Automation, ML, Big Data ecosystem and Cloud to identify and automate potential issues before they occur.
You will be responsible for developing/supporting/maintaining real time J2EE applications. This application is mainly driven by large amount of real time data so having to work with Big Data ecosystem could be essential.
You would be hands on coder with a primary skill-set in Java, Springboot, Kafka, KUDU related technology; and experience in Angular and any front-end technology is a big plus.
- Full stack development of a near real-time dashboard pulling data from multiple sources across the BNYMellon enterprise
- Working independently to contribute to a large team delivering solutions to the meet the needs of executive management as well as the general employee population.
- Participate in Agile Development process.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-9 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe applications required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
- Passion for developing enterprise-scale web applications with 15,000+ concurrent users.
- 3 plus years- of experience designing and developing complex web applications in Java, SpringBoot, KAFKA with a structured code is preferred.
- 3 plus years- of experience with modern web technologies and frameworks (one or more of Angular, React, Ember, TYPESCRIPT, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience building near real-time dashboards, data visualization and targeted refresh of data on screen.
- Experience with WEBSOCKETS or similar asynchronous browser streaming technology.
- Experience building re-usable UI component libraries