A Phoenix digital agency focused on media and entertainment information is looking for a Mid Level Java Developer to come onboard Full Time. They will help build and manage software solutions for various enterprise level web development projects.
The Mid Level Java Developer will be working on a suite of applications that help create solutions for advertising agencies and marketing campaign managers. They will need to have experience working on the full life cycle of applications, and be comfortable in a full stack environment. They are building out a full unity platform to hold all of their monolithic applications in addition to a microservices platform they're also working on.
This is a great opportunity for a Mid Level Java Developer to expand their skill set, while working for a name brand global organization. This is a remote hybrid role with expectations of in-office attendance in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java 8+
- Expert with Spring frameworks
- Experience writing APIs, either SOAP or RESTful web services
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Worked in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% new development
- 20% maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110K Salary, depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.