**This position is 100% remote
Our client is seeking a skilled senior front-end react developer experienced building web applications at scale. In this role, you will lead the architecture and development of various web experiences for key sporting events. You will join a team of engineers, product owners and producers passionate about delivering our fans the best sports experience possible.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Developing web applications, tools and processes used
- Evangelists of best practices and cutting edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning
- Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring
- Review your teammate's design, code, provide constructive feedback and engage in good technical discussions and weekly deep dive sessions
- Partnering with producers, working in and across multiple teams to deliver scalable solutions
- Design and buildout blueprint UX for the development of score overrides, key players, playoff race, manual entry, real-time data analytics and management tools
- Design and buildout various web applications for tournament brackets and picks
- Design and buildout web applications for administering drafts, draft order and editorial insights.
- 3+ years of experience in React
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building UI/UX from the ground up based on designs provided using HTML/CSS
- Experience consuming and integrating with REST APIs
- Familiarity with HTML5 WebSockets
Job ID: 360576About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!