Kforce is seeking a Senior Windows Developer for an enterprise client. This role is remote right now due to COVID-19; ideally once their campus location opens back up this person would be able to sit onsite in Houston, Texas (TX).
This opportunity will enable a Windows Developer to join a team of engineers that are working on our customers hardware devices. Their goal is to streamline their customers overall experience while still offering cutting edge technology. The Senior Windows Developer creates, reviews, and evaluates different aspects of software development lifecycle including architecture, design, coding, testing, integration, standards, processes, etc. This Developer drives innovation and integration of new technologies into software projects and the software organization.
Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
* The Senior Developer should have experience building solutions from the ground up
* Experience working on a team or in a role where you were delivering products to market
* Proficient in multiple software languages: C/C++, C#, .NET Core, WPF, XAML, UWP
* Proficient in unit testing
* Understand software design on Windows platforms
* Good knowledge of the Windows registry, windows sensor class, Windows NT service architecture, interfacing with IOCTL and drivers
* Hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.), WMI and Windows application development
Nice to Have:
* Passion for R&D
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.