TeamSoft is seeking a Procurement Governance Lead for a contract-to-hire position in Chicago, IL. This candidate will be part of a fast paced and high energy global team.
- Manage the design, implementation, and operation of an effective supplier risk management capability, covering both pre-contract (procurement) and post contract (supplier management) activities
- Design, build, and maintain a structured internal procurement governance framework
- Provide effective oversight of supplier risk in accordance with internal policy and relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Lead assessment exercises of supplier risk, develop mitigation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to assign monitoring responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of having designed, built and implemented governance frameworks across both pre-contract (Procurement) and post-contract (Supplier Management) activities in large scale, complex, global organizations
- May suit someone with a Risk Consulting background who has led projects to implement 3rd Party and / or Supplier Risk Management capability.
- CIPS accredited preferred
- Preferred knowledge of 3rd party and/or supplier risk and control frameworks
- Preferred understanding of 3rd party and/or supplier risk management & reporting
- Preferred understanding of the P&C insurance industry
- Preferred experience with stakeholder management and able to interact at all levels of the organization
*A full job description will be given to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.