Levi's is one of our direct clients in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. We are helping them to fill a full time position at this time. This is a remote position. The candidate can work from anywhere in USA.
You will be a part of Levi’s AI/ML Technology organization which architects, implements, and manages the technology required to run a cloud-based Data Ocean and AI/ML Platform for the enterprise. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about applying cloud technologies to solving business problems in a unique and innovative way and to help accelerate our digital business transformation. As part of the Platform Engineering team, you will be part of an established but growing team that is focused on secure design and delivery of solutions to enable machine learning at scale
About the job
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements and convert into secure and scalable cloud solutions.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation and automation of new solutions.
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Grow and mature the AI/ML Platform architecture to support ongoing digital business transformation.
- Lead the design and implementation of best governance practices for design, security, development, usability, cost control and forensics across multiple cloud providers for public, private and hybrid solutions
- Collaborate with DevOps team to enable an automated compute and I/O provisioning platform to democratize access to compute resources.
- Provide L3 engineering support and lead the delivery of infrastructure solutions on the platform.
- Ideal candidate should have 5+ years of prior experience in IT infrastructure; network and server engineering, data center in a high-tech environment.
- 3+ years successfully designing and implementing successful public cloud solutions (AWS or Google Cloud Platform).
- Proven work experience as a Platform Engineer or similar role in a cloud native environment.
- Experience in deploying and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design and deployment of technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
- Experience with global organizations spanning multiple geographies is a plus.
- Google or AWS Cloud Experience
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Programming Language (Python, NodeJS)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Github, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure knowledge (Networking, Security, DNS)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, Dockers)