Our client, a growing and stable chemical manufacturing company, located in Mesa, AZ, is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their team direct hire/FTE. We have worked with them for over 7 years, and everyone we have placed there is enjoying a fulfilling career with advancement and opportunity. This Application Support Analyst position offers a supportive and productive work environment, great benefits, fair pay, and healthy work-life balance. Management is very competent and works hard to stay ahead of the competition. This is a unique opportunity for Application Support Analyst to take their career to the next level.
Overview Works with IT Manager in identifying and proposing application system changes, implementations, enhancements, troubleshooting and develops relations with vendors, users, and IT Team for multiple sites.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality technical support for in-house customers.
- Analyze all applications and recommends necessary upgrades and perform troubleshooting on all issues.
- Create and update documents for identified fixes and processes.
- Drive efforts to proactively identify applications or system issues improving availability and performance.
- Experience with SAP or SAP Business One is required
- Awareness of ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 standards
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Good understanding of technical applications and operating systems
- Experience with ERP systems is required
- Analyze and understand financial systems process within the ERP environment.
- Experience with a report writing application
- Experience with a document management application and knowledge of workflows
- Experience with a safety management application (i.e. Intelex)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and SQL query
- Experience with Intact (document management and workflow experience) and Document Locator is a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience with SampleManager LIMS software is a plus
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with a programming language is a plus
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in IT as an Application Support Analyst
Our client offers an outstanding benefits package which includes: 89% employer paid medical, 80% employer paid dental, vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance and a matching 401k plan. 15 days PTO, and 16 paid holidays annually.