SAIC is seekingforward-thinking, consultative, hands-on cloud Application Developers to join our National Security Customer Group as we continue to provide digital transformation services to our IC customer. Our vision at SAIC is to be the premier technology integrator in our market by making a profound difference supporting our customer's mission.
The successful candidate will be an experienced developer who is able to serve our IC customer in architecting, developing and modernizing applications that can fully leverage hybrid clouds. He/she will work on a variety of customer projects at the forefront of application modernization and cloud technology adoption. The candidate will possess excellent communication skills, whether communicating with senior management or technical personnel in application development, infrastructure, and security domains. He/she will be able to support large, complex, strategically important, enterprise programs.
The successful candidate will work in an Agile/DevOps environment. He/she will have familiarity developing applications that use containers, microservices, serverless programming, and cloud services. Responsibilities:
- Help customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud native services from AWS. Provide deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns, and programming.
- Define application architectures that provide security, scalability, fault tolerance and optimal performance. Make recommendations to share best-practice knowledge and improve internal processes across the organization.
- Transform monolithic applications to a more modular, open architecture using Agile development as part of an Agile/DevOps team.
- Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent experience is acceptable
- Experience with architecting and building application using cloud native services from AWS
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps process
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities and a strong work ethic with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to thrive in a team/collaborative environment.
- Ability to function at a fast pace with multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time-management, verbal communication, and written communication skills
- Experience with architecting and developing mission-critical applications operating in production environment in AWS
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Experience with .NET framework, including .NET Core
- Experience developing RESTful and messaging-based services/APIs
- Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with IC enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience with Serverless programming
- Experience with AI/Machine Learning
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Certifications in AWS
My SAIC Benefits.