Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Aruba Network Engineer in Ashburn, VA to support one of the largest telecommunication companies in the country. This is on a newly awarded contract, that runs until 2023.
Responsibilities for the Network Engineer include:
• Have the skills and ability to use Aruba Tools to diagnose network issues.
• Create network changes or designs to support additional services or network capacity.
• Ensure network changes are implemented properly and in a timely manner.
• Use Aruba tools to perform network an analyses and confirm network performance is optimal.
Qualifications for the Network Engineer include :
• 5+ years of Network Engineering Experience
• Experience working with Aruba Wireless Networks or Aruba related tools
• Experience working with Wireless Networks
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in an IT or related field
• Eligible to obtain a U.S. Public Trust
Compensation for the Network Engineer include:
• $125,000-$160,000 Annually (based off experience)
• Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya