DTS is looking for AWS Cloud Developer for our direct client Position in Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI. Candidate interested in either of these location should apply.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
As a AWS Cloud Developer, you will be part of an agile squad to design, build, test and deploy cloud native platform and microservices/API that will be consumed by our SaaS based Customer Relationship Management.
- 7+ years of related experience with a bachelor's degree in a technical field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education Technical Skills
- Expert-level understanding and implementation cloud native architectures (AWS serverless or containers preferred) at scale in production
- Prior experience building out platform capabilities from scratch in a multicloud environment is preferred
- Experience with source code, CI/CD and build and agile management tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, NPM/Maven, Jira
- Experience with designing, publishing and consuming REST API using Node.js and stream processing frameworks such as Apache Flink/Kafka or SparkStream is preferred
- Prior and integrating with databases, or m for performance
- Experience with secure coding practices (OWASP) and accessibility standards
- Creating and/or updating technical documentation on tools like Confluence and ReadMe files
- Solid understanding of oAuth is required
- Demonstrated interest or concepts of machine learing is highly desirable. Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Address the technical questions from the team and stakeholders
- Work with the team to complete the product backlog and release plan
Digital Technology Solutions