SGS Technologie is an IT development and staffing firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, and has been in business for 16 years. Are you ready to advance your career with client relations? Our business is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Client Coordinator to join our team!
FULL TIME – DIRECT HIRE
- Meet with clients weekly to gain insight into how we are doing, what their needs are, and maintain a strong, happy relationship.
- Build relationships with your contractors that are currently working with the company.
- Keep detailed records of clients and their upcoming/current technologies and projects.
- Set up and manage the interview process between the candidate and the client.
- Work closely with the recruiting team to relay the needs to the client so they can pinpoint the perfect candidate for that role.
- Attending events, seminars, and groups to promote and expand the reach of SGS Technologie within the IT community.
- Gaining an understanding and awareness of the technological trends currently taking place in the market.
- Experience in Information technology sales/ staffing will aid you in being successful in this position. Otherwise, we will train you.
- Sales/customer service-oriented individual.
- Professional, upbeat attitude and appearance.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and pro-active when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Customer service attitude!
- Proficiency in MS-office suite.
- College degree required.
This job is full-time with benefits.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter.
SGS Technologie, LLC is a leading software development and IT staffing firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 2003, SGS specializes in application and database development, contracting help desk and technical support professionals, and contract-to-hire and full-time positions. Since our inception, we have been committed to creating long-term business relationships with our employees and clients while excelling in customer service.
Human Resource Manager