Job#: 1297783 Job Description:
6 Month Contract to Hire!
**If you are interested, send your resume to **Sr UX Designer
• Create great user experiences on the web and other digital channels.
• Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to design the graphical user interface and experience for applications and web sites.
• Guide developers through fulfilling the design experience.
• Collaborates with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
• Design and Develop UI/UX requirements for both desktop and mobile experiences.
• Executes all visual design stages from concept to a collaborative hand-off with software developers.
• Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Demonstrates both user interface and user experience concepts to product management.
• Performs other related tasks as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience- customer facing website/web application design experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Deregulated retail electric industry experience a plus
Experience with Figma is required
Retail experience is require (experience with sales funnel and knowing how to optimize it)
**If you are interested, send your resume to **
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at