Job Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Englewood, CO(Initially Remote, later it will onsite)
- Designing, deploying, automating, and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of cloud production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across aws platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- A true believer in cloud native, hybrid cloud and continuous deployment
- Comfortable with scripting & using a Git repo for code management
- Evaluating new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- A team player. We have a great group of diverse folks working together in harmony.
- Overall all 15+years of experience with 6+ years of professional enterprise experience.
- Have 3+ years of experience building and managing hybrid cloud platforms supporting large, highly available enterprise grade applications.
- Experience building and managing large, highly available enterprise public or private clouds
- Strong AWS: 4+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, EMR, S3, Redshift, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, SQS, Lambda, CloudTrail, Systems Manager, KMS, Kinesis Streams) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on Well Architected Framework.
- Professional Architect certification on AWS cloud.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka & the Elastic Stack.DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools. CI/CD process setup and support (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, GitLab etc).
- Have strong understanding and experience on Site Reliability Engineering, Observability and Choas engineering.
- AWS Infrastructure-as-a-Code using Terraform scripting.
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python, shell) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux/Ubuntu system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, PagerDuty, ZenOSS).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and
services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Have a 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, master’s degree is preferred or equivalent professional experience.
- Industry certifications on DevOps and Kubernetes.
*Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.