Resp & Qualifications PURPOSE:
We are seeking a high energy, driven, servant leader to lead our IT Change and Communication planning. The IT Change & Communications specialist will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT initiatives meet objectives by increasing adoption and usage. This senior role is expected to be proficient in IT Change Management and communications; both traditional and non-traditional.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide leadership focused on aspects of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, and job roles driven by IT change across the enterprise.
- Partner with HR, Business Unit and IT to ensure organizational change management is integrated into IT projects, applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change.
- Develop and deploy user adoption program for demand planning globally, including processes, training performance metrics and software needed to support these activities
- Employ transformative technologies and measure the impacts on end users
- Actively contribute to discussions and presentations with various senior stakeholder(s) groups and proactively manage resistance and dynamics of impacted groups
- Develop change management and adoption plans to support delivery initiatives using proven tools and frameworks
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Develop and execute set of actionable and targeted change management plans, communication plan, stakeholder management plan, change impacts, and training plan
- Provide leadership and implement change management process & tools to support adoption
- Support the design, development, and delivery of communications
- Lead change impact analyses, role mapping & change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Confront and manage conflict in a constructive and timely manner. Highlight issues to the appropriate levels and take ownership to resolve them
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships across the business and with external partners
- Conducts change readiness (when applicable) and publishes change management assessments to determine effectiveness of the change implementation
- Utilize innovative, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive communications, training, change management and other human resources-related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
- Support the development of tips, reference guides, FAQs and other documentation to complement training efforts
- Utilize creative, alternative approaches to traditional classroom training including e-learning, video, and self-directed methods
Position does not have direct reports but is expected to assist in guiding and mentoring less experienced staff. May lead a team of matrixed resources.QUALIFICATIONS:Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.Experience:
- 5+ years of Technology or Management Consulting experience leading CM project
- Extensive experience (8-10 years) leading change and communication efforts for complex technology implementations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to work/succeed in rapidly changing environment
- Communications and Training development / implementation experience.
- Multiple formats and deliverable types (leadership summaries, events, live training, train-the-trainer and other end user materials/job aids, WebEx/Teams training, etc).
- Experience creating/building out Change Champion Network
- Leadership and coordination of virtual team members (change agents, subject matter experts, implementation partners, etc.)
- Technology savvy, with experience working directly with technology requirements.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Reaches out to peers and collaborates to establish a strong working relationship.
Department Department:IT Service Vendor ManagementEqual Employment Opportunity
- Ability to motivate others and foster a culture of continuous improvement and agile execution.
- Knowledge of process engineering methods and evaluation criteria.
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques.
- Knowledge of process mapping and documentation techniques.
- Ability to work with data and analytics.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time. Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence. Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of theCompany to provide equal employment opportunities to allqualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careersClosing Date Please apply before: 11/20/21Federal Disc/Physical Demand
Note: The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship