Cloud@Work, a sister company of Net at Work provides expert services and solutions to unleash the power of our customers’ businesses. Cloud at Work is a Sage accredited Strategic Hosting Provider as part of the #SagePartnerCloud. Designed, developed and managed by the most experienced Sage team in North America, no one Knows Sage applications and cloud technology like we do. Cloud at Work is the ultimate Sage Cloud experience giving you the efficiency and financial benefits of SaaS, with the confidence that your business is running in a secure and stable environment. We deliver the most scalable technology and best user experience by seamlessly leveraging your trusted Sage business partner and our years of expertise in both Sage applications and cloud hosting technology.
While we provide a variety of technology-related business services delivered by a diverse group of 250-plus dedicated professionals, we are a single, tight-knit team. We share challenges and solutions, victories, and failures, valuing each team members’ contribution to the whole. One company, with one goal: enable our clients to unleash the power of their business through transformative technology.
Cloud at Work, a division of Net at Work is seeking an Onboarding Engineer to join their growing team. The primary function of the Cloud Onboarding Engineer is to administer a variety of technical projects related to the setup, maintenance, onboarding, and support of Cloud at Work’s new and existing clients.
- Act as a voice for the client as needed.
- Sales Engineer during sales cycle as needed.
- Respond to tickets and requests from clients, partners, and internal teams following our SLAs.
- Serve as senior support escalation.
- Participate in after-hours on-call.
- Manage new client onboardings, change requests and upgrades.
- Develop and create documentation for both internal and client specific environments.
- Develop and recommend cost saving technical system and process improvements.
- Special Projects assigned by the Onboarding Team Lead.
- A degree in a technology field or 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels within a client’s organization in a professional manner and strive to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Demonstrated success in working with people in establishing goals, objectives, and change management plans.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience/training in providing technical support.
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions, and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity, and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Maintain important records efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared.
- Perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- Ability to coordinate, research, and analyze special projects/reports.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Cloud at Work employees, supervisory personnel, clients, and partners.
- Perform time management and scheduling functions, meet deadlines, and set project priorities, including following up on such functions or projects.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all requirements of Cloud at Work policies.
- Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills.
- Required: Active Directory administration for Microsoft Windows Servers (2016 and above)
- Required: Experience in Windows OS deployment, management, and configuration in Virtualized environment (Windows 2016/2019/2022 experience preferred)
- Required: Knowledge in firewall deployment, administration, configuration, and troubleshooting | (Virtual or physical) - Any Firewall Type (Cisco, Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Palo Alto, etc.)
- Preferred: Skilled in Windows 7 to Windows 11 Troubleshooting with Remote Applications such as, Windows Remote Desktop
- Preferred: Skilled in using Active Directory Group Policies to manage and configure security settings on Windows.
- Preferred: Experience with Sage ERP (HRMS,50,100,300,500,X3) products.
Language and Communication Skills:
- Ability to compose, read, interpret, and edit complex documents and correspondence and relate information to stakeholders.
- Communicate positively, professionally, and effectively to all stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Follow detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Accurately proofread numerical and text data.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to execute instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to problem-solve and/or think outside of the box.
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or oral instructions.
EOE/Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Net at Work is dedicated to unleashing the power and potential of our employees and teams by creating a vibrant and inclusive workplace where each employee can be their best. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage equitable treatment of our employees and strive to create a work environment free of discrimination at all organization levels in all its forms, including but not limited to religion, racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, ageism, and ableism. Net at Work recognizes the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and the acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
Net at Work is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status, or veteran status.