Location: Princeton, NJ
Who we are:
INVIDI Technologies is the world's leading developer of software transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy® Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or network you're watching, how you're watching, or whether you're in front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business that today is growing rapidly globally.
INVIDI is right at the heart of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television; companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV and Dish Network, networks such as CBS/Viacom and A&E, advertising agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as Chevrolet and Verizon.
INVIDI's world-class technology solutions are known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network, revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.
The goal of developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the right Software Developers--like you--flourish in INVIDI's creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding, high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI's developers are self-motivated quick studies, can-do individuals who embrace the challenge of solving difficult and complex problems.
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Software Developers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology and as part of a scrum team you will play an important role in all aspects of product development--design, development, integration, and testing. And you will share in the pride and satisfaction as your work makes it into production at INVIDI's clients.
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient code according to specifications
- Write functional and unit test code to automatically test key parts of the system
- Implement software solutions per product requirements
- Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing
- Provide on-call support for cloud-deployed services as part of a DevOps team
- Investigate field issues, support production systems, and diagnose root cause of defects/issues
- Collaborate within and outside your Scrum team in a resourceful and flexible manner
You must have:
- Degree in computer science or
- Strong Java / Kotlin development skills with at least 5+ years'
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong experience with Python, Groovy or Perl
- Experience developing serverless solutions with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Support a SaaS environment to meet service
Skills and qualifications:
- An aptitude for analytical problem
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work well in an Agile scrum
- Skill to quickly learn new technologies and work in a fast-paced
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and analytics, and algorithms, working with database technologies such as DynamoDB, MemcacheDB, or Redis as well as Protocol Buffers and
It will be very good if you have experience in:
- C++ experience
- Build tools such as Gradle or
- Containerization with
- Developing and deploying RESTful web
- Industry knowledge of cable or
- INVIDI is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive office
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer are
- INVIDI is working 100% remotely until a return-to-office date is determined.
- All candidates must pass compliance background screening and drug
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position; you must be legally authorized to work in the United
At INVIDI we don't just accept differences-we celebrate diversity, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. INVIDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity consistent with legal requirements. INVIDI welcomes veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by email at: HR@invidi.com .
Ready to join our team? Apply today!