Labcorp is recruiting a Snowflake Data Architect for a dynamic team in either RTP or Burlington, NC.
Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an industry leading HealthCare provider. Corporate IT is actively searching for an experienced hands-on Snowflake Data Architect professional to lead and develop data warehouse solutions. In this role you will leverage your skills to deliver robust and responsive analytics and self-service reporting solutions within the healthcare industry. Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer and healthier lives" every day. Job Description:
Snowflake Data Architect is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining data warehouse and analytics solutions to meet enterprise's business analysis and reporting needs. License/Certification/Education:
Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science with 10 years of experience in related field.Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in the Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects and 3+ years working as Data Architect and at least 2 years of Snowflake hand-on experience.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS topics, SQL, OLAP and MDX
- Must have hands-on experience in SnowSQL, performance tuning, time travel, data sharing, events and snowpipe
- Must have strong business process knowledge in healthcare
- Proficiency in data modeling, very good understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, multi-dimensional and data marts
- Understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting end-to-end
- Ability to suggest innovative solutions based on new technologies and latest trends
- Nice to have experience in Tableau, Business Objects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expertise with snowflake object-level, column and row level access controls
- Expertise in parsing various file formats like JSON, Parquet, Avro and xml Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from business users and translate them into DW models to deliver dashboards and reports.
- Create De-normalized data models, data marts in Snowflake to deliver performant solutions
- Develop tables, views, SQL, stored procedures and snow pipe
- Develop continues data pipelines, real-time replication solutions into Snowflake
- Work with large data volumes including structured and unstructured data