A financial company in Philadelphia is looking to bring on a contractor to help manage the team's Infrastructure while they are doing a large migration. This is a Windows and Microsoft environment so you will be working heavily with administration and engineering of those technologies. You will also be managing Citrix XenApp and virtual servers. Any Cloud Experience is highly preferred.
The team is beginning a large cloud migration and they want someone to manage the current Infrastructure. You will also be assisting in project work so any cloud experience is a plus. This is an 18 month contract with chance of extension.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Server Experience
- Microsoft Experience, Active Directory, O365
- VMware, vCenter, vSphere
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix NetScaler
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Scripting Experience, python, powershell
- SAN Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Day to Day Administration
- 30% Project Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18 Month Contract, could be Extended
You will receive the following benefits:
- Remote Flexibility
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.