Lumen Solutions Inc., is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
In this role, the candidate will
- Collaborate with EIS stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Deliver high quality business intelligence solutions for our customers.
- Install, configure and administer the Tableau server and client applications.
- Establish best practice methodologies for the administration of the Tableau platform.
- Lead testing and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets company standards of quality.
- Take ownership of cross team issues and delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
- Design and development of the BI/Tableau data infrastructure, data source creation, robust security architecture, change control of Tableau objects and overall Tableau support.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following skills and experience to the job:
- Minimum 5 years of Tableau Server administration and Windows/Linux administration.
- Experience with Citrix and Citrix virtual desktop environment.
- Excellent understanding of LDAP, DNS, Load Balancing, HA Clusters and networking.
- Experience configuring Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Proficient in Tableau command line utility.
- Good understanding of database concepts including writing SQL statements.
- Perform installation, migration and upgrade of Tableau Servers and Desktops in HA clusters.
- Perform sizing and conduct capacity planning for the setup of a new Tableau environment.
- Perform day to day administration of Tableau Servers in Citrix environment: manage sites and projects.
- Configure and manage project permissions.
- Provide periodic reports on Tableau Server usage.
- Publish Tableau workbooks and data extracts.
- Configure and maintain LDAP integration with Tableau Server.
- Configure and troubleshoot Single Sign On (SSO) issues for Tableau Server.
- Provide 2nd tier support to user community on various Tableau Server and Desktop issues.
- Create Tableau related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Tableau Certified Administrator
Office Desk: (703) 291 – 4940
Address: 5836 Belcher Farm Drive, Centreville, VA 20120