Title: Lead Product Manager at Solar Panel Installation Marketplace Platform Boston, MA Job Description
The world's first two-sided marketplace for solar panel instillation is looking to hire an experienced Product Manager. The company created the first unbiased solar marketplace with the goal to have every household in America have access to affordable clean energy and is partnered with over 500 pre-approved solar installers.
They are looking for a Product Manager with B2C experience to own the solar purchase and instillation experience. In this role you will be expected to drive product strategy and roadmap development in a cross functional capacity, help develop a go to market strategy, and establish KPIs and performance metrics to ensure product success. This opportunity will allow you to take ownership of this clean energy consumer facing marketplace that has the potential to grow significantly for years to come. Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or comparable roles
- B2C, eCommerce, or marketplace experience
- Proven success heading multiple teams and launching different products or features
- Proven experience wit Scrum or Agile product development
- Strong ability to communicate and strong business acumen
- Experience in understanding and representing customer needs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.