Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants. Job Title: WINDOWS SUPPORT ENGINEERLocation: Redmond, WA Skills Required:Windows Server 2016, AD,DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, PXE boot , AzureJob Description:
Desirable Skills:Windows Server 2016, AD,DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, PXE boot Why work with us -
- Windows server administration working experience in L3 level
- Strong ability to perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting windows servers related issues.
- Good logical skills and exposure in log analysis
- Perform tenant Buildout as per request queue
- Coordinate and execute end to end Buildout workflow
- Triage, Investigate and drive mitigation for Buildout blockers
- Analyse customer impact and suggest process changes and future improvements
- Advanced troubleshooting for complex Windows Server issues.
- Basic understating of Network concepts LAN, VLAN, Switch, Router, TCP/IP etc..
- Good knowledge on AD,DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, PXE boot
- Hands-on experience of Windows infrastructure support tools
- Experience in coordinating with external and internal teams and handling severity bridge calls during critical capacity needed
- Data Centre operations knowledge
- Drive weekly/monthly review with customer
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 305 | Cell: (551) 336 7940 | Fax: (201) 221-8131|