Information Management Group, Inc. (IMG), founded in 1987, is a fast growing, debt-free small business specializing in the analysis, design, and application of information technology and communications solutions for government and commercial organizations worldwide. We're committed to helping our clients use technology to be more efficient, effective, and productive. For over 35 years, IMG has brought integrity, industry expertise, and technical excellence to every project. Above all, we believe that at the core of our success stands our people.IMG
is hiring a full-time Network Engineer with TS/SCI
at its Washington, DC
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN) Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices Monitor network performance and integrity Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery) Communicate with users when needed Maintain complete technical documentation Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability Performs complex troubleshooting, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery Assists in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users. May perform network administration duties. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.QualificationsClearance Required:
TS/SCI to start. Candidate must be able to pass a CI Poly.Required Certifications:
Must have at least one CCNA, CCNP, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or similar network certification.Education/Experience:
- Must meet one of the following combinations:
- High School Diploma + 9 years
- Associate's Degree + 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years
- Master's Degree + 3 years
- PhD + 0 years
- 3+ years of Cisco experience, certifications preferred CCNP, or higher.
- 3+ years of Juniper experience, certifications preferred JNCIA, or higher.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, network cabling, and other network related hardware.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols including Trunking, VTP, Layer 2 & 3 Port-channels, Spanning-Tree, Port-Security, HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF, QoS, BGP, and MPLS, BFD.
- Knowledge of Hierarchical Network design and Multi-layer network design for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to perform packet capture analysis and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of network monitoring using SNMP protocol and system logging.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice and Conferencing technologies preferred.
- Working experience with trouble ticketing systems like Siebel, Remedy, or ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of Splunk, Wireshark, HPNA, HP NNMi, or Netscout is useful, but not mandatory.
- Experience with crypto devices is also useful, but not mandatory.
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations. IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance