Apex Systems has an immediate need for an Active Directory Technical Expert
with a Fortune500 client in Cincinnati, Ohio! This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Directory Services team driving the future model of DS globally and working through large projects, updates and migrations with newer technologies including ESAE Microsoft Redforest, SalePoint Identity Cube and PING Directory Services,
If interested in any of our Active Directory
positions, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference Job # 1062879.Directory ARCHITECT MANAGER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Directory Services Architect and Solutions Manager is part of the Identity and Access Management Office (IAM) which is leading the design, qualification, adoption of tools, processes and methods for Directory Services.. You will be responsible to set-up the company wide AD architecture, delivering the tooling strategy, process framework, and adoption model to enable this new approach. Your team
This role reports to a Senior IT Operations Manager. One of the core pillars of this work is to enable Active Directory for all IT teams to reduce the overall number of domains - migrating to a single domain and create seamless access to applications and systems from various geographical regions. How success looks like
Responsibilities of the role
- Creation of the Solution Strategy and architecture for Active Directory
- Delivery of the AD architecture
- You will create the solution strategy and architecture for AD, including a master plan to be published to different IT groups. Lead the alignment of this strategy from an architecture and internal customer standpoint.
- You are expected to deliver a framework, to enable the domain migration while holistically looking at the people, process, and technology components of the change. This includes technical guidance on how to fully utilize selected tool sets.
- You would be a decision leader on the overall AD tool landscape. This includes piloting, qualifying, selecting of tools that enable a fully automated system.
CONTACT: Cincinnati@ApexSystems.com; (513) 657-7100
- Experience as an Application Manager or Leading Developer for Medium or Large Sized Projects, showing knowledge on key activities for Requirements, Design, Build, and Test Deploy.
- You have worked on Active Directory initiatives/migrations.
- You have basic knowledge of IT Operations. ITIL v4 Foundations certified is a plus.
- You have strong leadership skills, with capability to lead significant change for the company. Able to effectively lead global projects across multiple verticals and across multiple suppliers.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience with technologies related to other initiatives in InfoSec a plus - SalePoint Identity Cube, PING Directory, ESAE Red Forest, etc.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.