Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Customer Service Representative in Basking Ridge, NJ (Remote until office opens) with one of our top client.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Id: 21-09014
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ (Remote until office opens)
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Note: Work from home until office opens
- Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8:30 and 8 PM EST (minimum 3 days/week)
- M-F(Regular hours would be 8:30am to 5pm EST)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service to all internal/external business partners.
- Assume ownership and timeliness in handling Commercial Direct BILLING customer (internal and external) inquiries in an accurate and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems.
- Maintain basic knowledge of P&C (Property and Casualty) principals and company relationships.
- Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyse and resolve customer inquiries.
- Work on assigned projects including balancing out of balance items, complete write offs, contact producers to encourage neg. commission payments analyse basic Excel reports.
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast-paced environment. Process assigned work within the established timeframes.
- Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication.
- Some experience in a customer service environment preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Property and Casualty experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Possesses the ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to team and departmental goals.
- Ability to make informed decisions, achieving the appropriate results.
- Excellent data entry skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office systems.
- Prior insurance experience is a plus