USEReady Inc. was founded in 2011 and our mission is to help organizations succeed by fast tracking their business performance. We relentlessly strive towards value-driven innovation using advanced BI, data management, and infrastructure management services.
With offices in New York, New Jersey and Bangalore, our global delivery service is enriched with winning strategies, technology expertise and customer fanaticism. We have a proven track record of success in various domains such as capital markets, insurance, healthcare, pharma, retail and media.
Ranked #113 in Inc. 5000
Red Herring Top 100 North America Winner
Tableau Gold Partner for 5 consecutive years
Tableau Services Partner of the Year 2015
Tableau Services & Training and Alliance partner nominee of the year 2016
Alteryx, Collibra, Snowflake, AWS & Microsoft Partner
Key partners for Informatica
2017 Tableau Software Partner Award Winners
Marketing Innovation Award - Tableau 2018
USEReady has an immediate long term contract opportunity for a Senior Application Systems Developer in NY City. The ideal candidate will be responsible for technical design and implementation of lifecycle activities associated with the extract, transform and loading (ETL) of database tables with automated utilities, ETL tools (i.e. Business Objects Data Services - BODS) and SQL programs.
- Deploys code across Dev, QA and Production environments using central repositories
- Develops/Maintains/Supports new and existing data flows from multiple source systems
- Develops/Maintains/Supports business rules and process around data cleansing, consolidation and validation, etc.
- Troubleshoots/debugs ETL and SQL query issues and provides solutions
- Develop views and ad hoc/scheduled SQL queries to analyze data, produce exception reports, validate data and as required by the functional team
- Creates ETL solutions using data warehouse design best practices, such as Star-Schema design and Change Data Capture, etc.
- Assists in the design and creation of logical and physical data models for reporting databases
- Produces data flow diagrams and other documentations and diagrams as needed
- Works with Director and Project Manager to develop and follow project plans and resource estimates. Works with Reporting team and data integration team to define and develop user data requirements
- Integrates, collaborates and leads projects, working hand in hand with Business Analysts, Data Warehouse team and DBA and the infrastructure team
- Works with functional team to assist in the preparation of source to target data maps. Work with project team and collaborate with both reporting application developers and OLTP technical leads.
- Assists in gathering/reviewing business requirements, partnering with business analysts, providing feedback on functional request feasibility and scope
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work weekends and off-hours.
- 4+ years' working in SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) - or, one of the leading enterprise ETL tools, such as Informatica PowerCenter, Microsoft SSIS, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho or Talend - for designing and development ETL solutions.
- SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) proficiency needs to include:
- Audit Rules
- Built-in Functions
- Interactive Debugger
- Transforms, such as Query, Key Generation, Table Comparison, History Preserving and Validation
- Develop ETL logic utilizing various features available in the Data Integrator component, including:
- Expert in SQL and stored procedure for development, debugging and implementing complex transformation
- Needs to be a self-starter and able to lead ETL projects or ETL activities within a project
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development best practices
- Development experience with two ore more of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, PERL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience in the implementation of Web applications in a Unix/Linux environment, including knowledge of scripting languages and standard tools and utilities.
- Experience collaborating with DevOps, Security, Network, Systems and other IT teams.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent and/or it's equivalent.
- Ability to work weekend and off-hour work.
- Experience in Higher Education a plus
- Knowledge in Perl, C or Python to create ETL solutions
- Knowledge in SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge in emerging technologies, such as Big Data, Cloud computing (AWS or Azure)
- Experience in agile software development methodology
- Experience with Django framework
- Utilizes SDLC, Change Management best practices:
- Exposure to ITIL methodology
- Experience in best practices established in application development auditing standards
- Experience in Version Control tools, such as GIT or a similar enterprise version control software
- Exposure to Process Control Tools such as Service Now, Jira, or a similar enterprise process control software.
- Advanced degree desirable.