TeamSoft is looking for an ITSM Problem Coordinator / Analyst for a contract opportunity in Sun Prairie, WI.
- This person will be an ITSM Practitioner focused on P1/P2 incidents.
- They work in partnership with support teams to help ensure service restoration follows processes and procedures.
- They focus on restoring service as quickly as possible to minimize the impact on the customer experience.
- They create a more proactive vs reactive handling of Major Incidents.
- Monitors ticket data to identify potential Major Incidents.
- 2+ years of Problem or Incident Management experience with a mid to large sized organization
- Strong process management, influencing, and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action
- Ability to understand and interpret data
**Full Project Details will be given upon interest / interview.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.