Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at 949-407-6740.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Hadley, MA
Duration: 6 Months
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone recording consistent problem areas.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Call Center experience a plus, but will train the right person.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), PC operations, web browsing, and web navigation Should have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate excellent time management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Spanish language skills are a plus but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and good listening skills
- Experience with LiveChat a plus Closed on most major holidays.
- Ideal candidate should be flexible, and able to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm or Monday-Friday 11:30am to 8:00pm, and Saturdays 8:45am to 5:15pm.
- Candidates with Call Center and/or customer service (retail/restaurant) backgrounds are best. We are seeking candidates who are detail oriented and have experience with managing support in line with policy, privacy and HIPPA guidelines .
- We are an information only Contact Center, providing inbound support to inquiries related to teacher certification testing.
- There is little outbound calling and no sales or marketing component.
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a member of the Customer Contact Center.
- The CSR is responsible for responding to a high volume of inquiries about the company's products or services by following standard scripts, policies, and procedures.
- The Associate Customer Service Representative takes inbound calls, LiveChat, and/or emails from examinees and others regarding teacher certification programs, website issues, complaints, etc.
- Trained in and proficient in responding to inquiries across many programs. At a minimum, 10 programs and at least one communication channel.
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Responsible for promptly and accurately addressing customer inquiries using various systems and resources (computer systems, published materials, and websites)
- Serve as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalate more technical product-related issues to the proper Product Support department.
- Track and document inbound support requests using established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues. Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information.
- Maintain quality service by following established policies and procedures
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all customer interactions
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with a call center management phone system
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Or 18 mos. to 3 years of customer service experience