At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy. Function:
Information Technology Job Summary:
The Sr. Business System Analyst serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. The incumbent maintains an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact from IT for business and other key contacts. This role will also facilitate the delivery of solutions to address business needs which will ultimately drive business value and satisfaction; provide consulting level support and guidance to business units through key product and technology initiatives; and communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of business and IT staff. Job Description: Job Responsibilities:
Successful incumbents will have:
- Actively participate and be an integrated part of SAP S4/HANA transformation from ECC
- Act as an SME for Cost Center accounting (CCA), Product Cost Accounting (CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) modules in SAP.
- Should be able to perform configuration in SAP CO modules (CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-CC, CCA)
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, un-cover areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Stay current on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - verbally or through written documentation - to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Knowledge of business processes and the manufacturing and/or chemical industry, especially knowledge about fertilizer industry.
- Proven positive results on medium to large-sized projects.
- Excellent oral communication along with strong writing skills to be able to convey messages that have the desired effect.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- Expert in Cost Center accounting(CCA), Product Cost Accounting(CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Expert in the Material ledger, Transfer pricing and actual costing
- Good understanding of Integration with Production Planning and Material Management
- Experience in Repetitive Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with Project system accounting
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for business and technology
- Highly self-motivated.
- Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility.
- Good judgment and be able to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- 5+ years of Experience in SAP S/4HANA and ECC6.0
- Detailed understanding & extensive experience in implementation of large-scale transformation projects, preferably on S/4HANA.
The Sr. Business System Analyst has the responsibility to understand, define, and contribute to a long-term business system strategy that will be aligned with the overall corporate strategy. The incumbent will provide tactical and strategic support and guidance through IT projects, systems conversions, and enterprise change initiatives. This role will work with all levels of the business and must be able to adapt business changes and needs. What We Offer:
You'll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you're working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK