Talend Developer (Job Number:
2116103 ) What You Will Be Doing:
As a Penske Talend Developer (Associate Data Engineer II) you will perform project leadership role to complete high-level and technical systems design for new and enhanced systems. You will be performing software testing as well as providing support to end users for a diverse range of applications.
Qualified candidates for this role will have experience working with Talend and AWS. This position can sit out of our corporate headquarters in Reading, PA or our IT Center in Tampa, FL. Penske Responsibilities:
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives as well as preparing detailed specifications.
- Prepare software test plans
- Provide technical support to end users
- Conduct discussions and/or meetings with end users
- Prepare cost estimates
- Perform project leadership role to complete high-level and technical systems design for new and enhanced systems
- Provide technical leadership and complete complex system level assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in software development and support in a Web environment.
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on J2EE based design and development experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience with distributed database environments and related database concepts
- 3 years of Experience in Analytical projects, Data Modeling
- Experience with writing complex SQL in DB2/Oracle
- Experience with RAD 6, Websphere 5.1/6
- Experience in EJB technology
- Full lifecycle development experience in a large complex transactional processing environment
- Solid understanding of Servlets and JSP using the struts framework
- Understanding of the Spring framework
- Proficient in Data Modeling, analytics and data governance
- Knowledge and experience with: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Cloud Data Flow, Gemfire, GreenPlum, and Python
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer. About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more. #DICE Work Locations
5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700 5401 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 700
Tampa, FL 33609 Primary Location
: United States-Florida-Tampa Job
: Information Technology Penske (Oracle) Job Name:
: PTL.Data Engineer I Req ID: