Are you looking for growth into a Systems Engineering position? Our client is a growing software company in Bucks County and they are looking to hire a Windows Engineer to manage their internal systems and server infrastructure. The company itself builds software for the healthcare industry and is working with newer technology in a cloud environment.
The infrastructure itself is diverse, so the ideal candidate will need to have a strong background with Microsoft server and virtualization technologies including both Azure and VMware. You will be also be working with SAN, Backups, Messaging, Active Directory and more.
This position is perfect for someone with a strong End User Support background, who has touched Servers and Virtualization but looking for more hands-on Engineering projects. This a hybrid remote role so you must be ok going onsite 2 days per week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background with Microsoft server administration (2012/2016)
- Ability to understand network and systems issues and the ability to translate them to deliverables for the team
- 5+ years of experience performing systems administration and engineering with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory (AD) or Office 365
- Experience with Hyper V or VMware
- SaaS or public cloud experience (Azure)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, technology driven environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft IIS or Devops experience
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Hyper V and Office 365 Administration
- Security Operations experience
- ITIL experience
What You Will Be Doing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.