Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including identifying unauthorized activities and intrusions in their networks in real time? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?
If yes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.
Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Network Security Senior Analyst in Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk. Work you'll do
- Resolve operational incident tickets (P1/P2/P3) or service request as per the agreed upon SLOs and as per the steps outlined in Operational Incident/Service Request Management section
- Manage proxy policy and ruleset configurations " for e.g., adding new policy/ruleset, blacklisting/whitelisting URLs, updating existing policy/ruleset etc.
- Perform firewall configurations and rules recertification to ensure that the firewall configurations and rulesets meet the business and compliance requirements. The activities include:
- Check for inactive rules, add business justification for rules
- Identify and remove shadow rules and work with business owners to re-certify the rules
- Validate the true business need for open ports
- Manage access requests, port management (opening/closing), route changes, etc.
- Add, modify or review firewall security rules or policies
- Support firewall firmware upgrade, firewall replacement, decommissioning of firewall, implementation of new solutions, NAT services etc.
- Manage storage and backup of current configuration
- Maintain and update current state firewall topology diagrams