In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.Work you'll do
At Deloitte: You will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies
- Manage full life cycle implementations
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Lead workshops for client education
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight
The Analytics & Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or Banking & Capital Markets industry experience
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 4+ years of consulting experience on AI projects
- Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision, which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Storm or related paradigms and associated languages such as Pig, Hive, Mahout, plus advanced skills in Java/C++, R, Python, etc.
- Experienced programming knowledge in both SAS and SQL, Operating system experience with UNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following: machine learning, deep learning, time-series modeling, propensity and prediction, behavioral nudges, recommenders, anomaly detection, segmentation, AI architecture, AI interface design
- Experience with quantitative modeling (design, development & implementation) using 3+ types of algorithm (e.g., Decision Trees, Nave Bayes Classification, Ordinary Least Squares Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Clustering Algorithms, Principal Component Analysis, Singular Value Decomposition, Independent Component Analysis)
- In-depth theoretical and practical knowledge in a few select areas from across the AI spectrum
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree preferably in applied mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, electrical engineering, physics, or closely related field
- Formal training in one or many of the following: signal processing, optimization, machine learning, linear algebra
- Expertise in at least one functional application preferred (e.g., prediction models, behavioral analytics, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience working with Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, MS LUIS Chat, MS Azure Cognitive/ML
- Strong experience running pursuits
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise and actionable manner
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.