Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for nearly 35 years.IMG
- is hiring a full-time Software Engineer Level 3 with TS/SCI
at it's Ft. Meade, MD location.Responsibilities
An I2TS 3 Software/Web Developer:
- Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
- Possesses knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development
- Requires a proficiency in the use of one or more web technologies
Education/Years of Experience:
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
- MCSA certification in either Web Applications or Universal Windows Platform
- Must meet one of the following:
- HS/GED + 10 years
- Associates Degree + 8 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 6 years
- Master's Degree + 4 years
- PhD + 2 years
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development and design
- Experience with IBM Cognos Analytics desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL desired.
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations. IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance