GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking a Level 3 - Desktop Support Technician
in the Mechanicsburg, PA
This person will be responsible for providing desktop and remote support for various local small/medium business clients. Responsibilities
- Install, upgrade, and support Microsoft Windows OS (XP - 10).
- Install, upgrade, and support Microsoft Office (2003 - 2019).
- Responsible for software and hardware installation and maintenance.
- Provide technical support for desktops, laptops, wireless devices, firewalls/routers, printers, monitors, projectors, and peripheral devices.
- Monitor progress and keep customers informed while providing excellent customer service.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 2+ years of overall IT support experience.
- 1 or more years of recent IT Desktop support experience - installing, upgrading, and managing Microsoft desktop environments and network equipment.
- Experience with desktop integration to Active Directory.
- Experience troubleshooting and installing printers.
- Experience with remote connectivity and mobile devices.
- Experience with imaging, updating, and patching laptops/desktops.
- Professional certifications such as A+, Network+, and MCSA
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company that specializes in the areas of application development, multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, and IT consulting.Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.#DICE