Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing creative solutions to complex problems all while developing your team's skillset? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? If this sounds like you then bring your expertise to our team as an Information Security Specialist.
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing and expanding internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. Global identity management is important to support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Information Security Team. The Opportunity:
Identity is becoming the new security perimeter! Come help Fisher Investments manage digital risk by applying security through identity integration and controls. You will take advantage of this opportunity to gain experience on a tight knit team that has a record of accomplishments through solid mentorship, career growth and a risk-based approach.
The Identity & Access Management Developer/Automation Software Engineer is a member of the Information Security Identity Access & Management team, reporting to an Identity & Access Management Team Leader. You will build workflows and application integrations as coordinated with the larger IAM team, Technology department and business teams. The Day-to-Day:
- Develop application enhancements and integrations in the SailPoint application to support departmental and company goals
- Implement Identity Management system automation and audit workflows in SailPoint and other applications
- Provide technical experience automating processes related to Identity Management and Risk Analysis
- Work with internal clients and external technical resources for application integrations
- Design upgrades of existing security infrastructure
- Develop automated tests to improve continuous integration and deployment processes in Test Complete and other tools
Why Fisher Investments:
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming, with preferential experience in Java BeanShell
- 2+ years of experience developing software using AuthN / AuthZ protocols
- 1+ year of experience developing applications including SaaS and PaaS integrations
- BS degree in computer science, Information Security, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with PowerShell and IAM protocols (SAML, OAuth, SCIM, and Openid Connect)
- Web Technologies experience in XML, RESTful APIs/SOAP, and web and application servers
- Automated testing software configuration
- HTML and CSS experience
- Provide quality product as part of a Scrum team working in an Agile environment
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER